Oct 2, 2010

A Quiz for Shabbat

I read only the first half of too many books

I check my emails all day long, even in weird hours

i think of work all the time

my kids are contantly on TV / Computer / PlayStation

I keep inventing new ideas instead of focusing on the one that is really important

i don't hear enough music

I don't do enough sports

I don't have time for couple life

I fall asleep in movies

I read ads instead of articles in the newpaper

I look for real estate opportunities although i don't have a penny to spend

I want to upgrade my cellular way before my last contract ended

I fill gas in my car's tank only when the red light is on

i am contantly in a 30K overdraft

My kids have ADHD and i realize that I also always had it

Everyone around me is divorcing or just settle with life without love

Who am I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment